Talks - research
- Several talks on Asynchronous Networks at Imperial College, September 2014 - 2015.
- Asynchronous Networks, University of Warwick, January, 2015.
Asynchronous Networks, University of Exeter, March, 2015.
- Realisation of heteroclinic cycles and networks, AMS-EMS-SPM meeting Porto, 10-13 June, 2015.
- Asynchronous Networks & Event Driven Dynamics, AMS-EMS-SPM meeting Porto, 10-13 June, 2015.
Asynchronous Networks & Event Driven Dynamics, Open problems in nonsmooth dynamics, CRM, Barcelona, February 1, 2016.
Robust heteroclinic networks in coupled identical cell systems and
patterns of desynchronization and resynchronization along heteroclinic connections, Porto, February 12, 2016.
Asynchronous Networks and Modularization of Dynamics, University of Southampton, May 3, 2016.
Robust Heteroclinic Networks in Coupled Identical Cell Networks: Realization and Patterns of Synchronization, NSC-2016, Sao Jose dos Campos, May 16, 2016.
A Modularization of Dynamics Theorem for Asynchronous Networks (Plenary talk), NSC-2016, Sao Jose dos Campos, 20 de Maio de 2016.
Functional Asynchronous Networks and Factorization of Dynamics + Function, Nonlinear Structural Dynamics and Diagnostics, 23-25 May 2016, Marrakech, Morocco.
Functional Asynchronous Networks and a Modularization of Dynamics Theorem, Dynamics Days, Corfu, June 6-10, 2016.
Functional Asynchronous Networks, Weierstrass Institute, Berlin, June 28, 2016.
- Ten 1 hour lectures on Heteroclinic Dynamics at the Coimbra Mathematics Summer School, Portugal, September 5-9, 2016.
Talks - general
- Public lecture on Illuminating Chaos - Art (and Science) on Average given at Dynamics Days Europe 2015, Exeter.
- Public lecture on October 12, 2016, in the University of Bath Institute for Mathematical Innovation series on Chaos
and the art of visualizing complexity
Lecture at the third general meeting of the European Society for Mathematics and the Arts (ESMA),
to be held in Ljubljana September 21-25, 2016, on Using Mathematics and Art in Educational Outreach.
Return to Mike Field's home page.
DynamIC - Dynamical Systems, Imperial
Imperial College Mathematics Department Home Page
Rice University Mathematics Department Home Page